I love my daddy so much!
He's such a good example to me in everything that he does and says. I just want everyone to know that I think that I've got the BEST dad in the world! I want to list twenty things that I love about him. By the way, there are way more than twenty, but if I listed them all, you would be reading them forever!
He's the four P's:
5. He loves Jesus with all his heart
6. He's trustworthy
7. He's very forgiving
8. He's a good listener (and when you have that many kids, you really have to be one)
9. He loves to spend time with us every night, even though he might be really tired
10. He's a good leader
11. He has a heart for the orphans
12. He has a tender heart
13. He's patient
14. He's honourable
15. He's honest
16. He loves his wife
17. Whenever he comes home from work, even though he might have had a hard time there, he ALWAYS asks what he can do to help
18. He's joyful in everything
19. He's gentle
20. And best of all, I LOVE HIS LAUGH!
Whenever I hear my dad laughing, even though I might have no idea what he's laughing about, it makes me laugh. :)
Thank you Daddy, for being an amazing dad and a Christ-like example. I don't know what I would have done without you. My life would have been so messed up if you and Mom hadn't adopted me! Thank you for being willing to welcome me into your family, and for giving me your love.
Silly Sally :)