Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Love My Cousin!!

Two and a half weeks ago, my beloved cousin Amanda came to spend some time with us.

She is such a great example of Christ to me. Even when going through hard times, she still shines for Him. You can never tell when she is hurting. She never complains and is so grateful for everything! She also has a gentle and quiet spirit, which is a great witness of Who lives in her. She also has a spirit of joy and never seems to be sad.

On the other hand, she does have a very exuberant  side to her! During our "rest times", 50% of the time, she and I have a lot of fun goofing off, and the other 50% we spend sleeping. When we talk, we talk about both very funny and serious subjects.

Just to put in plain words, "I LOVE BEING WITH MY COUSIN!!!"


My model pose ;)






Thanks Kristen for taking the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a ton of fun together! :) I am glad to see that!!!! I miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete