Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday!

I wanted to post this on Tatiana's birthday but it didn't work out, so I'm going to do it now.
On Friday the 21st, Tatiana turned 14 years old. She's growing up so fast! It seems like just a little while ago she was our little seven year old. Now, she's double that age.

I love her so much. I'm so glad God led us to adopt her and to bring her into our family. I can't imagine life without her. She is such a good friend to me. I feel so blessed to have her as a sister.

Tatiana has grown up in so many ways. She's matured so much and actually carries herself like a fourteen year old. She's such a huge help around the house. Whenever she's asked to help with anything, she does it with a happy heart. Even though she is three years younger than me, I still love being around her. She's also a very good listener. I know that I can share anything with her.

Another thing that I love about her is her imagination. She's so good at making things up and being goofy. Sometimes she says things that only Tatiana would say. I love her uniqueness! I don't think that there is anyone like her in the world.

She's grown up to be a very beautiful young woman.
Happy Birthday Tatiana!!

Your loving big sis,
~Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment