Thursday, March 15, 2012

Project 366

Day 39

 I couldn't decide which picture was my favorite, so I posted two. :) We have deer in our back yard a lot and so I decided to take some pictures of them and show you guys what we see quite a few times each week.

Day 40
 Grapes with water droplets.
Day 41
 Like I said before, we have had some really gorgeous sunsets!
Day 42
 The basket-ball hoop got covered in snow the day we had a snow blizzard.
Day 43
 We got a huge bag of peanut butter cups from our Grandma and Aunt Jean for Valentine's Day, and you can guess that they didn't last very long :)

Day 44
 Another beautiful sunset :)
Day 45
 This pretty sunset was over the Floyd River. If you haven't noticed, I LOVE sunsets!! :)

Day 46
Pennies!
Day 47
 We were using these markers for creating a welcome poster for the Ethiopian missions trip team.

Day 48
 Migrating geese.
Day 49
We went to a favorite park of ours (Bacon Creek Park) the other day, and the lake was so blue. It was about seventy-five degrees and had the perfect little cool breeze for a 3.5 mile walk around the lake. It was so beautiful!

~Cassandra

2 comments:

  1. I am VERY impressed with your photos, S!!!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a ton of really nice shots here!

    The grapes one is really excellent...I love the bokeh that out of focus water drops make.
    That basketball hoop is really cool.
    Sunsets are amazing. I really enjoy taking sunset shots too. The key to a really good one though is to find a really interesting foreground. Otherwise they can get boring. I usually go somewhere to take a sunset shot since the sunset view from my house isn't that great.
    And I love all the water shots!

    ReplyDelete