Sunday, September 25, 2011

For Jaynie: Our Goofy Sunshine

A few days ago, I was getting ready for bed and our dog, Sunshine came into my room. I took off the vest I was wearing and put it on her. I thought it fit her quite nicely. :)


 While the poor thing was wearing my vest, she started walking around with the hood hanging over her face. She ended up walking right into my bed, and then immediately turned around and bumped into another bed! Then my sister, Tatiana, picked her up and tried to comfort her.


Later, after I brushed my teeth, I came back into my room and found that Sunshine had invited herself onto my bed.


I thought this was a great picture of her looking at my computer like she was interested in it. Sunshine is such a character!
Jaynie, I miss you so much!!! I miss how you make me laugh!

~Cassandra


No comments:

Post a Comment